BAGUIO CITY April 20 – A 21-year old lineman of a private electrical company was injured after he was accidentally electrocuted while fixing the electrical line of a certain establishment at Lower Pinget, here, Tuesday.
Police authorities identified the injured individual as Orlando Luis Peter, 21, single, apprentice lineman and presently residing at Km. 6 Puguis La Trinidad, Benguet.
Initial police investigation should that the victim climbed the pole to fix the secondary line of an electrical connection of an establishment in the place of incident when the same got in touch with the primary line which caused his electrocution resulting to his falling on the ground.
The victim was rushed to the Pines City Doctors hospital for medical treatment and is now undergoing close medical supervision for the injuries he sustained.
By Dexter A. See