The Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry is pleased to announce the forthcoming events. If you are interested to join and attend, indicated below are the contact persons and their addresses:
- Environment Forum: Updates on the Water Quality Guidelines and Water Effluent Standards; Date: July 19, 2016, 1:00 P. M.. to 5:00PM; Venue: PCCI BA Securities Hall, 3/F CIP Bldg., McKinley, Taguig City. For your inquiries, you may contact the following
- Call Tel. No. 8846-8196 local 102/107 or fax to (02) 846-8619
- deocampo@philippinechamber .com; email@example.com
- 25th North Luzon Area Business Conference
Date : August 3-15, 2016
Venue: Crown Pavilion, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
Host: PCCI-Cagayan Valley Chapter
25th NLABC@gmail.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
contact nos. (078)846-7064; 09277295032; 09177744055
- 18th Davao Agri-Trade Expo
Date: September 22-24, 2016 in Davao City, Philippines.
Focusing generally on the Mindanao’s Golden Crops (Cacao, Coffee, Coconut, Cassava, Corn, and Rice), the three-day Expo carries the Theme of “Bridging the Gap: Global Opportunities for Mindanao’s Golden Crops – Beyond Production: Financing, Processing, Marketing and Exporting.” It is expected to bridge the gap between agri-traders, businessmen and consumers alike as this year’s DATE revolves Beyond Production: Financing, Processing, Marketing, & Exporting.
In addition, the event shall highlight the Agri-Trade Exhibition, Agri-Marketing Congress, Technical Seminars, and Business to Business Matching, as well as feature exhibitors essentially coming from agri-trade, agri-industrial equipment, fertilizers, crop sciences, and disease management of the Golden Crops.
For more information on the Expo, interested parties may wish to visit the event website at:http://davaotradeexpo.com/ .
Expand your business opportunities and linkages by joining the aforecited activities.