BAGUIO CITY– Chroma Hospitality Inc (CHI) breaks new ground as they announce their newest hotel concept and addition to their managed hotel brands – GRAFIK Hotel, located in the heart of Camp John Hay, Baguio City
As the leading Filipino hospitality company in the country, Chroma is eager to bring its world-class service to the “City of Pines”, and together with its owner and developer, Filinvest Hospitality Corporation, this 1.0Bn investment will feature a world-class hotel with 240 rooms.
With the support and strong partnership with the city government, Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), and John Hay Management Corporation (JHMC), this project aims to contribute to Baguio’s already steadfast tourism industry and also provide more job prospects to the locals. This important investment fortifies Chroma’s and Filinvest’s presence in the Northern Luzon market and signifies their continued confidence in the country’s tourism and hospitality market.
Slated for completion in the 4th quarter of 2024, not only will this new hotel offer a unique and relaxed stay, more importantly it will set a standard in the hospitality industry as a sustainable and environmentally-aware space. Sustainability is one of the core elements in building the hotel with the building footprint at 64%. The remaining 36% is dedicated for vegetated open space which will have natural landscaping and maximize the wonderful views of Camp John Hay. The project is designed to have minimal impact to its existing environment and takes the extra step to be energy- and water-efficient.
Grafik Baguio is also designed to pursue a certification under the EDGE (Excellence in Design for Greater Efficiencies) Green Building Standard of the IFC World Bank Group and it has incorporated several green building initiatives in reference to the LEED rating system.
James Montenegro shared that “We are excited to finally open our newest hotel brand GRAFIK which will offer a unique style of driven hospitality and will challenge traditional hotel offerings by pioneering in leading edge technologies while providing a service approach that is spontaneous and casual. We look forward to welcoming you all to experience a hotel envisioned to be a place to escape, unwind, and let loose. It will be a living, breathing community where everyone belongs. Integrated spaces merge style with practicality, offering communal areas to eat, play, and work. Experiences are as exciting or as relaxed as each guest desires.”
To learn more about Grafik Hotel, please follow Chroma hospitality to get the latest updates.