SAN ISIDRO, Abra November 20 – A 36-year old tricycle driver was injured after he was electrocuted while repairing the television antenna on the roof of their residence at Poblacion, here, Saturday.
Police authorities identified the victim as Rodino Respecia Camates, 36, married, tricycle driver, and a resident of Barangay Poblacion, San Isidro, Abra.
Initial police investigation showed that the victim was fixing the television antenna on top of the roof of their residence when the bamboo pole suddenly moved and got in touch with the live wire above it that caused his electrocution.
The victim was able to jump to the ground and sought assistance to be rushed to a nearby hospital for medical treatment of the third degree burns that he sustained from the said incident.
Appropriate medical attention was provided the victim and is now undergoing the needed observation for the injuries that he sustained.
By Dexter A. See